Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Back's Out :(

Sorry to my lovely readers... I know I haven't posted lately. I've hurt my back pretty badly and I haven't been able to go to the gym since Friday (when I hurt it). I miss it desperately! I can't wait to go back!
I'm still taking fat burners, but since I can barely get out of a chair, sit through a lecture, or sit up after waking up, I can't do too much with my energy.
I have decided to quit cutting carbs and specific foods out of my diet and I'm going to start calorie counting.
I've been enjoying alot of peppermint tea lately, and a simple dish that I've made alot lately (I've been studying ALOT and haven't had much time to cook despite having the extra time from not going to the gym) is pasta with butter, salt, pepper, and occassionally some chilli sauce to heat it up and give it a different flavour. It only takes about 10 minutes to make and the simplicity of it is absolutely amazing. I've also been having Tim Horton's 12 Grain Bagels with light cream cheese when I'm on campus - a filling addition to my diet and I'm absolutely loving being able to indulge in carbs again. I missed them so much!
Sorry I don't have more to say for now. I hope to be back in my routine by the start of next week, but I really don't want to push myself to go back by a certain date in case I've not healed so that I don't do further damage.
Hopefully I feel better soon :)
I will keep you updated !

No comments:

Post a Comment