Tuesday, March 2, 2010

:)

I love life. It's wonderful!
I'm working hard to burn my calories and fat cells, and apparently it's showing! :) I was told that my legs and arms look thinner a couple nights ago. My calves fit into a a pair of boots that they didn't fit into about 3-4 weeks ago, so I bought them. and they make me incredibly happy. hehehehehe. :):D
I'm drinking about 2L of water per day. I'm eating healthy - lots of meat and veggies, few carbs. I've increased the number of fat burners that I take from 2 up to 4 and I'll stay on that for another week before upping it to the reccommended number of 6.
At the gym, I beat my goal of 500 calories on a cardio day, plus I walked home afterwards! I've changed how I work out slightly - the resistance is higher and instead of the incline being at 6/20, it's 10/20 which changes the areas of my legs are being worked out.
I'm changing my minimum number of weight lifting machines from 11 up to 12, and I have to do squats now too on weight lifting days. It helps build up your core.
I'm also going to try to walk home from the gym, weather dependant. It will depend on how I'm feeling as well, but it's nice to get some fresh air, extra cool down time, and a bit more exercise.
I always feel so clear - like my body has been cleared of impurities and toxins, and I'm getting that every day. I'm trying hard to get up at the same time every day regardless of whether or not I have early classes... it's hard... but it helps with concentration and I feel more like myself.
Loving exercising ! Loving life ! <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment